Here are my 5 go to eyeshadows/palettes/duos/combos/whatever for spring 2012. enjoy :)
1. Nars Duo in Kalahari- i love this, its been my go to duo for a little while now but it just looks like a really natural brown on me since i’m tan. If you have a fair complexion it might not look as natural and look a little darker on you but it would still be very pretty if you dont cake it on there
2. Stila shadow in Kitten- my favorite pinky-champaigny color ever. its so velvety and blendable which makes it really easy to work with. It also is a great color for every skin tone. seriously, everyone needs to own this eyeshadow. I will be buying it again when i run out.
3. Mac Expensive Pink & Trax- In the spring in summer i love pink and purple shadows. and i Think love them so much now because i never wear them in the fall and winter so i get excited to wear them again when spring comes along. Both of these colors I feel like are very wearable but yet something fun and different compared to my neutral everyday shadows.
4. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette- If you don’t have this you need it. Even if you have the first one, you still need this. 50$ may seem like a lot but for the amount of product you’re getting you are really getting a lot of high quality shadows for a low price. you can make any day to day look or a more dramatic going out at night look with this palette. its worth the money. go buy it now. seriously.
5. Mac Paintpot in Rubenesque- I’ve been using this as a base under my shadows and i really just love the little extra something that it gives your eyeshadows. it’s much more fun than just your average eyeshadow primer/base without being over the top. Paint pots will last you forever and can be worn alone or as a base and this is my favorite one right now :)
favorite nail polish for the spring and summer “shocking pink” by china glaze
if you want a hot ass do this now